MQX who is going? My classes and free time

Randy and I are both going and taking classes. We will be there Wed. I would love to meet up with as many of you as I can.

Randy is taking the maintenance class on Wed. 11-3

I am taking Quilting Feathers when your a chicken 8-12

and Back Grounds 2-4

So, I have open from 12-2 and anytime after my class at 4

Guest Linda S

I'll be home having severe withdrawals! I've been each of the last six years. I'm going to MQX West in October, though! You'll have a blast Penny. I think there may be an older thread under quilt shows that says who's going.

Penny,

Since you're only going to be there on Wednesday, give us an idea when you'll be free and we can meet in the lounge area where they sell a light lunch. I'll be in the maintenance class with hubby, so before or after will be good for me.

I'll be at the maintenance class on Wed. too. I'm also taking the wholecloth class with Karen McTavish on Tuesday and an 8:00 Friday morning class with Renee Haddadin before heading back to Maryland. I'm so much looking forward to this trip and meeting some of you in person.

Jess

Hi Penny

and everyone else who is going to MQX East. I'm going too! I'm making the blue ribbons for APQS Forum members to wear so we can identify each other. They will be available at the APQS booth from Wednesday.

I look forward to meeting of many of you as possible during the show, at the Ice-cream Social on Tuesday evening and at Fire & Ice on Thursday evening.

Heidi and Jess, I'll be in the Fri morning class too before I hop on the train to head home...looking forward to meeting you!!! Anne, thanks for making the ribbons, I'll be sure to pick one up on Wed between classes! Also look forward to finally meeting you too!

Ribbons are a great idea. I'll pick one up on Wednesday too.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to attend Fire and Ice. I am travelling with a friend, actually, she's my most prolific customer. She very much wants to go to the fashion show and so I'm thinking that I should probably make sure I do that with her. I'll let you know by the end of the week.

Jess

Archived