Will dies work?

Guest Linda S

I read on another list that they don't work on the Go or Studio, but the Go dies work on the Sizzix. I don't know first hand because I don't have either.

Linda

Originally posted by cblevins

Does anyone know if the SIZZIX Big pro dies will work on the Accu cut Studio?

You have to buy an adapter tray for the Studio. Go to the AccuCut site (not the AccuQuilt site) and they sell the tray. I have used a Sizzix die with the adapter tray with my studio. I was told the AccuQuilt Studio is the same machine as the AccuCut Grand Mark.

Hi Cheri,

You can also check out the AccuQuiltStudio yahoo group for info. It is a great list to belong to, lots of useful infomation. That is the list for AccuQuilt (or GrandeMark) Studio owners....and yes, both the studio cutter machines are the same (AccuQuilt and GandeMark).

There is a yahoo group for the AccuQuilt Go! and Baby Go!... search for accucutquilters at yahoo.

There's also the SizzixQuilting yahoo group, lots of great info on the cutter.

I love my BSP Pro (Westmister model), the only down side is that I don't have enough time to play with it.

You can use all Accuquilt dies on this model except for the two super giant dies that are for the Studio model.

I also read somewhere, I think the Accuquilt yahoo group that if you use the Sizzix dies on the Go or Studio the warranty is no longer covered on the Go or Studio machines.

Archived