Great day in Melbourne Thank You!

A wonderful get together in Melbourne yesterday with Mike, Mark and a bunch of APQS owners and a few new owners to be. It was good to put faces to names and to catch up with old friends. We really should get together more often.

Mark and Mike Thank you both so much for taking such good care of my Matilda, the super model :cool: and for teaching/showing me all I need to know to keep her humming along nicely. It was a special day. You guys are so good and a huge credit to the company. Maybe you ought to consider moving here ? ;)

Thanks to the lovely Jenny too, you done good :)

hugs

Glad you had a great get together - did the guys let any of you know any details of the Perth visit next Monday? We are all waiting to hear from someone where and when for sure - we know it's supposed to be Monday 11th but that's all we know so far.

Thanks

Yes, it was certainly worth TWO very early mornings to get to the Melbourne APQS gathering and maintenance info session. I had no knowledge as far as the maintenance, so I had to try to absorb LOTS!!!. Now I just need my Millie to PPP on.

There certainly wasn't any need for a camera during the session as the manual had lots of pics.

Thanks Mark, Mike, APQS for coming to Australia.

Shelley,

I'm working on the final Perth details today:)

Watch for an email later in the day (or your tomorrow) with the location.

We're so glad you all have been able to learn about your machines and pick Mike and Mark's brains while they are in Oz. They are definitely two valuable assets to APQS--just don't pick TOO many brain cells or they'll be mush when they get back to Iowa and we still need them :)

I would like to thank Dawn for all the help she has given me since November to get my machine fixed.

Thank you for arranging Mike, Sue and Mark to come to my house and fix my Millie.

HOOORRAY IT'S WORKING, NO MORE BANGING DOWN, They were fantastic

Also thank you for arranging the maintainence day in Melbourne that was great too.

It was great to see people face to face after emailing them for quite some time,

Hello ,Satu ,Chrissy and Chrissy great to meet you all

Thank you again Dawn, Mike +wife Sue and Mark

for all your help

Now I have to go and catch up on some quilts that need quilting, bye

Joy!,

I was looking at you thinking you looked familiar & now I know why! I have looked at your pic

& pics of your quilts on this forum so many times!

It was a great day meeting everyone, wasn't it! The maintenance class wasn't bad either!;)

It's a shame you live so far away but it's just great to meet a people that share your passion.

Today we went to Maureen's & Elvina's & they both looked like Cheshire Cats when we left :D

Oh Jenny

I didn't realise the Jenny in Melb was you, as you don't have a photo on this site.

It's funny when Satu introduced herself and I said my name she gave me a big cuddle as we have emailed each other for a long time so that was great meeting her in person

Archived