Garden scene panel? HELP please?

I need a preprinted panel of a floral garden, not including a house, for a class I will be taking early in June. I've been searching the net until I'm cross eyed..

Can anyone give me a hint, a link, a site? Something to at least choose??

I will so Appreciate the help.. TIA

Oma, That would be just perfect. Will check their site for it, or for sites that carry it. You aren't willing to sell yours, are you? lol Just in case, email me and I'll get back to you.

So Many BIG THANKS.... Huge (((((((((((Hugz))))))))))))))) and God Bless..

Sent you a u2u. I don't want to sell mine, but if you are unable to find it anywhere else I would be willing to send it to you. I didn't have any real plans for it. I just really liked it. I thought about an attic window type quilt, but couldn't bring myself to cut it up. Then I thought I would just put it up on my design wall and enjoy looking at it, but then I had to move it for my quilt design.

Rebecca, the one that link shows has already been sold.. I also don't like the $13 shipping charge.. It would easily go in the Priority Mail Envelope for $5.00 or less..

that price scared me.. just way tooo high.

Really appreciate it.. very much.

Oma, hang onto your first one.. I won't take anything that someone else enjoys so much. I would be so guilty.. love the second one too.. shall go to that site as well as Michael Miller.

Thanks BUNCHES

Originally posted by RitaR

Oma, hang onto your first one.. I won't take anything that someone else enjoys so much. I would be so guilty.. love the second one too.. shall go to that site as well as Michael Miller.

Thanks BUNCHES

Rita...it's called KARMA...LOL...you look, but if you don't find it then let me know. Maybe I was meant to buy it because you were going to need it. Who knows.

Thanks Rebecca and Oma. I found one on line, thanks to Joyce sending the link.. I think Oma did too.. anyway.. I have ordered one, and appreciate your input, very much.

Big Hugs ((((((((((((((((((( ;))))))))))))))))))))))

God Bless, and Thanks again.

That's a very beautiful panel!

There's a fabric "search engine" I like to use when I'm looking for a particular fabric. It's www.quiltshops.com.

The panel comes up there and is on sale. :)

http://www.mountainviewquiltshoppe.com/cgi-bin/Store/store.cgi?product=sale_main&productid=M13068&tracking4=search%20M13068&pid=1#M13068

If this link doesn't work, try this tiny URL

http://tinyurl.com/42zxadb

Bonnie in Tulare Ca.

Check Fabric.com! Got an email today and they have floral fabric, including the one Oma showed us above, on sale. I think the panel is about $7. And if you order $35 worth on the site, there is no shipping.

Don't know for sure if it applies, but they are also running a percentage off sale. They usually let you apply this to sale fabric.

I found the panel at Karens Quilt Shop for $4.29 each. I ordered 2 diff ones, just because I thought it was so pretty ;):D:P

www.karensquiltshop.com

Thank YOU all for the help.. I have put several sites listed, into favs on my puter, not the favs here.

I should have the panels in a day or two.

God Bless, stay well and safe.

Archived