Idaho, Wyoming, Montana

This next weekend is the Snake River Valley Quilt Guild show in Idaho Falls. I hope to see some of you that live in the surrounding area as I will be there selling Quilter's Rule products at the show. Be sure and stop in and say hello!

Hi Patty - Oh I would love to meet you - the show hours are Thursday Noon until 8 PM, then Friday and Saturday 9 AM to 5PM. I do have a wonderful friend, Lucy, who goes with me to the shows and she is always quick to tell me to go have a cup of coffee when a friend stops by. I hope to see you there and I'll be praying that it doesn't snow for many reasons - like I'd have to drive in it!!!! LOL

No, Pat, I haven't done a show down that way, but I made a service/training trip through Boise, Twin Falls, Idaho Falls and western Montana a few months ago - met the nicest APQS owners!;)

Hope you have a great show!

Patty Jo

We are going to leave here around 7:30am told DH that I want to leave at 7:00 so that means we will probably get outta here by 8:00 LOL so I will see you on Saturday! really looking forward to it-Hey where is this show anyway? Idaho Falls is a fairly small town but still don't know my around very well.Just let me know where I we will find it.;)

Patty - The show will be held at University Place in Idaho Falls, at the Samuel H Bennion Student Union Building. The address is 1784 Science Center Dr, Idaho Falls, ID 83402 - I'm looking forward to meeting you live and in person and any other lurkers out there that plan to come, please come by the booth and say hello. Love to meet other quilting buddies.:)

Today, I got to meet Sewhappy (Patty) :Pand what a sweet lady with a very handsome hubby who was more than willing to carry her purchases and such. Oh and I don't want to spill to much info, but she has a quilt that is still in process and since her son showed her how to post pics we will be seeing in the future - - - - -IT IS AMAZING!!

The show went very well and I was able to meet some other APQS owners and I hope that they quit lurking and get on the chat. We will be heading back to Oregon tomorrow morning so we are "On the Road Again"!! ;)

Yes Grasshopper, I used to live in Spokane and from the Idaho border east is very twisty - but absolutely beautiful scenery. The show in Idaho Falls is a little farther south (closer to I-84) so much less mountainous, more farms & ranches. And still beautiful scenery - just different.

I was so nice to meet Patty Jo- She gave me an excellent idea for my quilt- I would never have thought to change a few of the flying geese to pull out more color from the center of the quilt! As much as I love my family & friends-& as kind as they are to continue to say "I love it Mom" or "it's perfect-I would'nt change anything!" there are times you really want some constructive ideas! Also while napping on the way home I finally came up with the FISH-So I spent the entire day yesterday drawing preparing & piecing the fish tonite I will redo some of the geese so I can complete the top.I really want to get it on the machine this weekend! I really enjoyed visiting with you Patty Jo-I hope the show went well for you I know I tried to help your sales! I can't wait to use my new toys!

Patty - it was good to finally meet you too. I told you that the ideas i gave you were worth exactly what you paid for them, $0 - so I'm really glad that you thought they might be worth more. I can't wait to see how you are going to do the fishies! ;) And you are going to post an Avatar picture aren't you????

Archived