Tiny CQ designs

Grammie

I was stitching this even some CQ panto in 3 inch heights and the violins at just under 5 inches. Very small.

Reason is a customer is upholstering a small girls chair for her new room with the fabric.

It is a soft lime green fabric. I think it will look really cute. This is not the fabric just me test stitching.

Just sharing the tiny pics

The violins are wonderful! Is that a Deb Geissler pattern?

I've experimented with some of the Motif designs that come with the CQ and stitched them as small as 1". They looked just as good as they do at 6". There are several designs that you can add a small motif to the inside. I put small kittens, scotty dogs, butterflies etc. inside hearts for my granddaughter's quilt. Very cute!

Try this one. Use the Wreath Array on the Fan motif; the one that is stippled on the inside. Keep increasing the number of fans until they touch. VERY cool secondary design!:)

I'll do it Darlene. I love playing with them. Like you I love the Wreath array. I have come with with some interesting things using this feature and others. It is a great feature.

I do love Deb's Designs and plan to have them all eventually I hope. The violins are Kim Diamonds with Sweet Dream Studio. As you know she has managed to get her designs put into CQ format. Hopefully she will have a package deal for CQ as she does Statler soon. I'm still hoping. lol) Kim has some really good designs too.

PS. I hope your enjoying those wonderful Grandchildren. All of mine are far away and we do not get to see them near enough. I'm working on a plan to change that too. lolol

Those look great. Really cute. I have a quilt to do for a client's son who plays trombone & is a scout, so I am thinking of digitizing a pattern of trombones & music notes (haven't found one anywhere else to save me the time of doing it yet) & then I have to figure out something to go with the scouting them.

Hi Jess,

Thank you. You will find that Deb, Kim and Vicki all carry something music related. I like them all.

Being talented as you are I'm sure trombones are just a few clicks away from reality. lol

I really enjoy ETE designs of all kinds. They are just plain fun and not serious. CQ makes it fun.

Archived