Circlelord Trial Offer- Extended to June 15th

circlelord

Let's hear more from happy Swirlers.

This message is for all those that have recently made a big investment in a quilting machine with the idea of making money.

Well, it is hard to get started, with all the competition and your own inexperience with the art.

Let me help you get started and stop those looks and comments from those that are waiting for quilts of gold. He really wanted a new boat.

For about $50.00 a month, for less than a year, you can make this happen. I mean make enough money to help him get his boat someday.

This is a free home trial. What have you got to lose.

Take a look at our Free Home Trial Blog

http://circlelordgiantsale.blogspot.com/2011/05/circlelord-swirlz-free-trial.html

Don't ask your competition in town, they don't want you to know. Maybe some of you, who live far away, will tell you here how easy it is to get started, just as some did in this forum posting

http://www.apqs.com/quiltboard/viewthread.php?tid=28168

Why not?

Anyone who is thinking about this, You should do it. I have several CL boards and can vouch for the speed and money making opportunities.

My E2E pricing works out to about $20 per hour for most designs. I just finished 6 quilts (1 crib 1 lap 2 twin 2 full) for 2 customers who quilt together. I got all 6 done in 2-1/2 days and got them done quickly enough to average $30 per hour and that includes having a tension gremlin attack in one of them.

Michael, my landlord says "Thank You"

I just bought this at MQS in KC last month and have quilted 3 quilts with it so far. I currently have one on that is "leftovers" from a gentleman's clothes and not soft, not straight, not spectacular by any stretch, but love the way the swirls are looking on it. Michael was so helpful in getting me started. Looks like a great deal. I'm pretty new at this, and even I can do it flawlessly. It's done great things for my confidence.

I can't count the number of times I've used the Swirlz template. It is absolutely my customer's favorite.

I had one lady see a "Swirlz" quilt on my website and mailed me her top from out of state just to get the Swirlz on her quilt. And she works in a quilt shop that has a longarm.

It makes any quilt look good.

I just want to add...this is not one of those..."This is too good to be true" or "What's the catch?" kind of offers. The Swirls template is a must have for quilters. It is a real money maker. Because the quilting is close you can charge a little more. Don't worry that it only took you half the time to do it....that's why it is a money maker...Cha-Ching!!

I agree, I have used the Swirlz many, many times! Love it every time. And when a customer sees it they want it!!! It is very versatile. Looks like wind on a winter quilt and sea shells on a beach quilt! Gives movement to geometric quilts.

Here are a couple pictures.

Archived