Words of Wisdom

My son posted this on facebook

"Being a father of a child who suffered and died in a hospital with countless other suffering children, I can say this with conviction. Kaylee Marie has passed on from this word of tragedy; there is nothing you can do for her now!!! Go to a hospital and spend an hour with a child who is still alive, but suffering. You have no idea what that would mean to them."

... and may I also add...after you spend that hour with a child, spend an extra hour with an elder who is still alive but suffering... you have no idea what that would mean to them.

Yes, help those who are alive today. Make a difference in a life that is still a life---alive. :) Make it good. Spread love.

I love you all, my friends...

Shana

Linda, thank you for asking. I am doing fine. Had this been a death like Kaylee I don't know how I would be doing. He was physically in very bad shape and we knew he would not live so that has made everything easier. He's in heaven and what more could I ask. Ry & Ask adopted an ADORABLE little buy was LA. He will be a year Tuesday and is just the sweetest with the hotest temper!!!

Archived