Machine sold! Supplies for sale.

monafavreau

Arthritis forced me to sell "Gordy" and close my business. I have donated all my fabric, rulers, thread and irons to local charities. The items I have left are for long armers. Just the tip of the iceberg... I have 4 Caryl Bryer Fallert workshops and CD's, 3 Sharon Shamber patterns with instrctonal DVD's, 11 Golden Threads Pattern Packs by, Keryn Emmerson, Judy Allen, Ricky TIms DVD Grand Final along with 2 full rolls of clean n tear fabric stabelizer. Rinse away stabelizer, water sol. markers, marking pencils, chalk, brand new 2000 yd spool of King Tut cotton thread. A light box, approx. 12" square, Golden tear away paper, glolden transparent paper to design on, etc. Get the idea? I have a bit of everything! You can call for additional items that I have,( too much to list here). I would like to sell everything together, $300.00. I do work full time, and to sell each item indiv., is just too time consuming. Call anytime 217-690-2711.

Mona, you are getting a lot of hits on this post, but no replies here. You may want to take the time to list items separately because most people may not need every single thing you have. Just a suggestion. You may have better luck getting rid of everything. Good luck.

Archived