We really need a "like" button!

Guest Linda S

It would be nice! So many people post pretty quilts that after a while, I begin to sound like a broken record. While some really stand out, there's only so many ways you can say you really like a quilt. A like button would be very helpful! ;)

Originally posted by Linda S

It would be nice! So many people post pretty quilts that after a while, I begin to sound like a broken record. While some really stand out, there's only so many ways you can say you really like a quilt. A like button would be very helpful! ;)

I try to read what other people have written so it doesn't sound exactly the same :D A "like" button would be great.

I read what other people write and then I try to find something to comment on that is different. I agree that it's hard not to sound like a broken record, but that motivates me to be original and come up with a nice compliment. It is rare that I do not like a quilt posted on this forum, but some sort of hit the target for something I'm currently working on, or maybe it's one I'd like to remember for future use. A "like" button would make it easy, but I like individuality too. Do we really want to be "like" Facebook? Nope! When I have to time, I'll comment. Otherwise I just lurk--but I'm still enjoying the eye candy. Hmmmm...I vote ''No" on the Like button. :)

Archived