What is your experience,,Quilters Dream and others

Warm & Natural cotton seems to be thicker and fuzzier than Quilters Dream Select Loft cotton. I don't like having to clean lint from my bobbin area, so use QD.

I used Hobbs 80/20 for years, and it is a good 'go to batt' as Linda said. I plan to try QD 70/30 with the next order.

I wonder what the cost difference is between Tuscany wool and QD wool -- anybody know? I have QD wool and love it, but haven't tried the Tuscany.

80/20 Hobbs is lightweight and thinner and drapes really well, and ever since I started using Filtec/Glide magnetic core bobbins, my pokies issues disappeared. QD 70/30 is better than warm & white/natural, a bit thicker also and less linty.

I prefer QD wool because it does not have fold memory therefore good for show quilts and any quilt in my opinion. Hobbs Wool is very even and it is soft as butter to the touch, I like it.

I also use legacy, not too fond of it because it is linty, but I like it for vintage look when washed. I use them all and keep them in stock.

Lynn Heillman is Hobbs dealer, she should be able to tell you the price on their wool.

Corey

Archived