Pantograph size

I don't remember those particular pantos but do remember looking at her panto book and I ordered about 5 that were in the 12" size as I found the smaller too labor intensive and the 14 seemed to be too big....just my 2c....however the 12" were a great size. It is great that she offers them in so many sizes....

Some designs the 14 was good and some the 12's were just right. I bought lots of her pantos ay MQX, but as I'm stitching them, some were a bit too tight and I have to be real careful not to cross over. I think it just depends on which designs. I bought 10, 12 and 14's. The book was a great help to decide which size I wanted.

Bonnie,

Anne Bright was at MQX West and I asked her the same question. It is as Vicki says. It depends on the density you want. At the show she had a large book of samples with all of the pantos shown in their various sizes. It was much easier to see the difference than it is on her website. I don't have any of the ones that you are interested in sorry.

Sue

Rita, you are very right, good point, I didn't think about the throat size. I have a 24 inch throat, which should work okay with even the large 14 inch panto.

I will order 12 inches and up, and if it looks like it is a dense pattern, I'll go with the 14 inch. Thank you all for your help.

Archived