Batting? help please?

Does anyone know of someone who accepted 10 rolls of batting for distribution to those who need it for Quilts of Valor, only!!

I'm in bad need of some, and would like to finish a couple more QoV before Christmas.

Thanks and it will be greatly appreciated for any tips you may have.

Thank you ladies.. I oddly didn't think of contacting www.qovf.org.

Lots of good info on the QoV site, I encourage anyone who goes there, to read it off, as it's all important.

Bekah, I wish with all my heart I still lived in McMinnville.. no hope to move back.

Thanks though,

An organization for QOV? I did not know. Thank you for posting about it! I have finalized my business license, SBOE permit, and DBA. Tomorrow my longarm returns from the factory and then I will be ready to donate some quilting to the QOV program. Thank you so much for the link. Now I REALLY wish I had the CL board with the Milky Way!

BTW, what pantos do you like for QOV quilts?

Bonnie, you are all set to start Business, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I like the ribbon and stars pattern board, more from Quiltazoid, R&S boards and Topper boards, with only a few panto's.

Topper has a beauty about a foot wide of an eagle, which I plan to start using I hope when these next two quilt tops come in, next week.

Check it out at http://www.topperquilttools.com/

Be sure and read all the terrific info available on QoV, for the quilters, and those who send quilts for quilting.Bonnie, will send U2U.

Originally posted by RitaR

Bonnie, you are all set to start Business, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Thank you, Rita, I'm very excited. Now to find somebody to let me quilt for them!

I will check into those places you mentioned for the long boards. Kingsmen is having a big sale on their pantos, $8 each, so I picked out a couple that are stars and stripes related. Crossing fingers they are still in stock.

I got your U2 and am sending one back. :)

Archived