only 3 more hours till the APQS Road Show opens!!

From what I've heard, you will have a ball. I think I went to a road show and they had various machines along, then we got to play with the Lenni, as the others were all more interested in the Milli. Had a lot of fun with that.

I'm not sure of what they do teach now. It was 4-5 years ago.

Casual clothes, but not jammies :D:P:D:P

I know you will enjoy it. Did they give a list of things you might need, such as paper and pen? etc.. If Not, I woud suggest paper and pen or pencil.

I know what you mean about being excited , but I usually don't go to sleep, and if I feel the need will catch a couple hours before wake up time.

Go and enjoy.

You will love it. I remember the road show I went to so well. It was when I first met Deloa, who sold me my machine. She is so sweet and patient and talented. I had asked hubby if he wanted to go for a ride and if he wanted we could go to dinner or even stay overnight. It was only 2 hours from home. I told him I just wanted to go and see what my options may be but no plans on buying! Well about 5 minutes into this hubby looks at me and whispers, "Why do I feel like a sucker at the moment?" LOL I waited patiently and Deloa spent at least an hour with us going over the options and telling us everything I wanted to know. She shared all kinds of design ideas. We were friends from the start. I ordered my machine and it has been happy stitching ever since! Enjoy.

Archived