Which size Boomerang and Terry Twist ruler?

As Kristina said. They are marked on both inside and outside curves, a wonderful product for sure. The only advantage over Renae's is you get two ruler sizes in one. Outside will be 13" and inside 12". Where Deloa's you buy a ruler for each size you need to fill and both the inside and outside are the exact size. Hense so many to choose from.

There is a difference between Renae's and Deloa's rulers. Renae's rulers are two different sizes 12" & 13". Deloa's rulers are the same size on both sides and means you can stitch on either side of the foot depending on what you need for that block. Deloa's rulers also have a center line and 45 degree lines that help you to line up for stitching, not sure if Renae's do. I have many of Renae's arc rulers that I got before she came out with the marked ruler and they are handy just work a little different since all of hers cover 2 sizes on one ruler.

Or I could really throw you a curve ball and suggest the Judalator rulers, by Judy Allen. I love her rulers a well I have the 12" and 6". The curve can be deeper because the shape. :). Just another thought well worth the look.

Archived