Dave Jones is the best

Anyone who is looking for someone to service their machine, I cannot say enough good things about Dave Jones.

Not only is he fabulous at installation and service, he is so generous with his time and knowledge between calls.

He has been a great source of "ideas" on how to solve my needle tip issue this weekend and is willing to take a call just about any time of the day or night.

He will come to you to service your machine --- and if you have a drag race track within a 3 hour drive he will be an even happier man!!!

Thanks, Dave, for all your help.

You guys are so right about Dave! He is a all around cool guy. Deloa ain't half bad either. LOL We are hoping to lure Dave to Ohio to service several machines maybe sometime this summer. In the Dayton, Xenia, New Lebanon area. We have not talked to him yet, but the plan is afoot! Shall we say Kilkare Raceway in Xenia Ohio? http://www.kilkare.com/ If you see this Dave, check it out!

Dave and DeLoa are the best. When Dave comes to MQX, he stays a few extra days and does maintenance for some of us in our area. If anyone out there is interested in a visit from Dave in the New England area, email me at antoinetterisk@comcast.net . I try to get the schedule done for him before he comes. I will give you more information if you email me. He runs a special, at this time combined lights with the maintenance call too, if you have a need for some great lighting. Check out DeLoa's web site for infor on the lighting.

Archived