Springtime Panto Charge

It is a bit different pricing here in the UK, I don't charge per sq inch, but it equated to about 0.016 sterling.... I think it depends on how fast you feel you are with it. It does actually quilt out fairly fast, it is just those butterfly heads that did it for me, I may try it again in the future, but for now it is off the menu....

Okay here is my tip. I use a colored pencil to mark the line going back in the designs. So I go out on the black line and then follow the red line back. No headaches!!!!!

BTW the first time I had trouble I used my dry erase pen (to mark on the panto cover) the line coming back. It was quick and easy!

post--13461908363854_thumb.jpg

Love that idea Dell.

Thanks all - again I was just making sure I was being fair. I have pantos ranging from .01 - .02. I want people to be able to have their quilts completed. I have found in my area people complete the tops and then they sit there. I love longarm quilting and therefore want to share my love.

Have a nice day.

Originally posted by delld

Glad to share my ideas. I get so mad when I can't remember where I am on a panto....

There are a few pantos out there where you can get mixed up which direction is "forward" ...... ask me why I know this! One particular panto is called "Spaced Out" --- yep, I spaced out for sure! Do you know how hard it is to rip out quilting where you've quilted twice over yourself ... backtracked (thinking you were going the right direction) .... :o and then realized...uh oh! whoopsie! The fun never ends. I drew arrows on those tricky pantos.

Archived