APQS in New Zealand?

Originally posted by Gator

I also would love to visit New Zealand, it's at the top of my "bucket list". Combine it with quilting and I would be in heaven!!! I heard Auckland is nice.

Connie, Auckland is Beautiful!!! Having been to both islands before, I believe both are equally beautiful in their own way. I am flying over there this weekend coming, and plan to check out the quilting scene myself.:)

If you ever get the opportunity to go there, I would highly recommend it. It's well worth it!!

Julie it's a pity you is wasn't last weekend you were visiting NZ as there was a great mini symposium in Nelson. Over 320 attended and enjoyed a wide variety of classes. Depending on where you are planning to be here there are sure to be quilting shops and maybe some exhibitions. Let me know if you want any information.

In July next year our major bi-annual symposium will be held in Taupo. It attracts quilters and tutors from around the world as well as being the highlight for New Zealand quilters. Check the web site www.tauposymposium.co.nz/

Anybody is most welcome to visit us!

Yvonne

Archived