Love my APQS Millie and Magna Glide bobbins!!!!

I always loved my 2005 Millie but really got a huge appreciation for it and it's awesome stitch regulator today. I quilted two very large pieces of fabric about 45 x 120 each for a lady so she could make bags etc from the fabric . I just did freehand medium density stipple at 11 stitches per inch and went rather fast as I can do this design easily. With my Millie and the awesome Magna-Glide bobbins from Fil-Tec I DID NOT HAVE ONE out of place stitch and PERFECT tension the entire length of fabric. This was close to 3 hours pretty much non stop quilting! APQS rocks and I am so hooked on Fil-Tec bobbins. The extra money spent on these bobbins is so worth it!!;):D:P:cool::D;)

well, ladies, i took the plunge and got some magna glides.

i bought a gold color at the lancaster show - how cute are those 2 young men in the booths? i had to give them some business. bless their hearts.

since i'm home, i ordered black, white and beige, too.

i'll be using them on one of these bloody t-shirt quilts.....hope i like them as much as you guys!

I have just switched over to Magna Glide bobbins exclusively and LOVE the results! No fiddling with the tension at all, and the combination with Glide thread is fabulous! I couldn't decide what bobbin colors I needed, so I ordered them all! I figured if I had every one on hand I would surely find the right color combination. My method worked, as I have already bailed out a friend who asked, "do you have this color you could send me??".:P:P Love 'em

Originally posted by meg

well, ladies, i took the plunge and got some magna glides.

i bought a gold color at the lancaster show - how cute are those 2 young men in the booths? i had to give them some business. bless their hearts.

since i'm home, i ordered black, white and beige, too.

i'll be using them on one of these bloody t-shirt quilts.....hope i like them as much as you guys!

Meg, I had to laugh when I read your post. I love the bobbins, too, but the description of the t-shirt quilts just made me laugh. I am sitting in bed, drinking my 3rd cuppa and procrastination going to my basement/studio to work all weekend on a "bloody" t-shirt quilt. :P

Archived