Unplugged for the Move

The packers will start packing tomorrow and I will not have internet at home til probably January 3 when all our "stuff" arrives in MO. We dismantled the Millennium, put the head back in the original box and I'm trusting the movers with my most prized earthly possession! Wish me luck!

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas or whatever holiday you celebrate. Talk to you all next year! :)

Judy best of luck on your move......................guess you will be a lot closer to me.

I never got back to you about the phone conversation we had. I was asking about doing some custom work for a lady at the quilt shop. She loved it and I am starting to hear that she is recomending me. I have done two quilts for one lady that she recomended me to so far.

Thanks you so much for your suggestions and inspirations! Have a wonderful holiday!

Ami from New Mexico

Judy L - Missouri's gain is my loss. I am going to miss our meeting for lunch at the Village Mercantile quilt shop. At the same time I am so happy for you and your family with this wonderful new opportunity. I can't wait to hear from you in January when you are settling in and finding the nearest quilt shop;) Merry Christmas and God be with you as you travel.

Connie :)

Archived