Lucey has arrived!

Lucey was delivered at 12:50 pm on June 1, 2012. She weighs in at approximately 350 lbs, total of 7 boxes, and will be approximately 10 ft. long when fully assembled. Proud mama is smiling! Lucey is just the cutest ??little?? thing, and arrived with a big red bow attached. What a nice surprise, better than all the Christmas and Birthday presents combined for more than 50 years! I LOVE LUCEY!! And I love APQS!!

I am so excited for you. I love my new Lucey. You are only a few weeks ahead of me. My only problem has been to get the machine to stop stitching when I let go of the handles when in SR mode. It wants to take a few extra stitches. The Bliss is just so easy to move. We have leveled and releveled the table. I think we need to reposition the power cord-- maybe that is the problem. Otherwise, my Lucey is wonderful and couldn't be happier. Hope yours is operating well. Let us know how you are doing.

Jackie,

Give APQS a call. There is an easy fix for the extra stitches that your machine is taking. I don't have a Lucey so I don't know where the screw is located on your machine to make the adjustment. If you do a search of this site you will find there has been some discussion regarding solutions for the power cords and bliss systems.

Archived