And the winner is! Picture added!

First I want to thanks everyone that bought a ticket for the Baseball raffle quilt! What support all of you gave.

You know the changed the date for the drawing from May 31 to June the 2nd. The plan for a tournament for adult teams for tomorrow did not gel so today they had one of the team pull the ticket.

Well I had taken 150 tickets and had 12 left so I bought the remaining 12 tickets and put Evans name on the tickets, hoping that if he won, I would not need to make the fifth baseball quilt!

Yep you guess it! They pulled Evans ticket!

Thank you all again!

BTW Evan learned to swim this week! Yes that's him with his twin sister Miss Evie!

Here is the team and Anna my daughter with Evan and Zach to the right. Evan does not like his picture taken!

post--13461908640453_thumb.jpg

Thanks everyone! I waiting for a picture of all three boys with there baseball quilts!

I think I'm going to have to make one more for their cousin, Niko. After that I will be able to make this quilt in my sleep!:cool:

I have a quilt that my Grandmother hand quilted for a raffle at her church. She bought (3) one dollar tickets and put each of her grand daughter's name on one. They drew my name!! I am not sure who was happier, her or me. I had sat with her for several hours as she was quilting in her basement as I went to her place after school until basketball game time. I was a cheerleader who lived in the country and was grateful to have both of my retired grandmothers living in town. I had the most wonderful places to go and get a meal and hangout.

Congratulations Del on keeping it in the family.

Originally posted by o2bquilting

I have a quilt that my Grandmother hand quilted for a raffle at her church. She bought (3) one dollar tickets and put each of her grand daughter's name on one. They drew my name!! I am not sure who was happier, her or me. I had sat with her for several hours as she was quilting in her basement as I went to her place after school until basketball game time. I was a cheerleader who lived in the country and was grateful to have both of my retired grandmothers living in town. I had the most wonderful places to go and get a meal and hangout.

Congratulations Del on keeping it in the family.

\\

Wow Lucy! That's a great memory! Thanks for sharing! I feel so lucky to have most of our grandchildren living close by! You were very lucky! We never lived in the town of any of my grandparents, we were a Marine family!

Archived