Minnesota Quilt show in Rochester??

Is anybody going to the Minnesota Quilt Show in Rochester this weekend. I have a quilt there and I think it could have received a 1st time entry award and I would appreciate a photo if anybody is there??

The name of the quilt is Promise Kept. It should be in the wallhanging section.

Thank you.

post--13461908691439_thumb.jpg

Terri:

Yes, you won the award!! First Place!!!!

I have pictures of the quilt with ribbon on it on my phone. Sorry, but I have to get back to the studio in order to transfer the picture to computer to post here. Marilyn helped me in the APQS booth today so I was able to run and check on the quilt. BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Congratulations on the award.

I have tried to email you the pics off my phone. (Have not tried this yet so not sure if I have it figured out)

Lucy--so cool--thanks so much!!

This was a special quilt I made to take to Hawaii when we went for our 25th anniversary. We journaled our adventures of the day every night--right on the quilt in the white ring between the black hourglass units. I just enjoy sharing it with others--now this makes it extra special.

Sunday is fine with getting the photo to me.

Yesterday I had a lady from my hometown here send me a text asking if I was at the show, sadly I was not--we had more hog work--anyways--she told me that she was telling the quilt's story to everyone who was nearby. Too cool.

Thanks again Lucy--and hope you had a great show in the APQS booth!!

Archived