QuiltersApps.com is live

Hi all.

Some of you may remember last January when I asked for some beta testers for iPhone, iPad and Android apps. I've been busy since then developing the first app and getting the web site up and running. I'm happy to say that Quilters Apps is now a live website. Yeah!!

The app for iPhone has been submitted to the App Store for approval and I hope to have it available by July 1st.

Feel free to checkout the web site and some of the features of the app. There is a contact section on the website where you can provide feedback, ask questions, etc.

After the first version is live, I'll be adding some enhancements to sync with iCloud, take pictures of your threads, stencils, etc, email shopping lists, import files to update products, just to name a few.

The apps for iPad and Android are currently being developed so look for then show up soon also.

Then onto my growing list of app ideas for quilters. If you have any app ideas, I would love to hear them. You can email at info@quiltersApps.com and I'll get back with you.

Archived