my bliss rails have arrived!/FOQ query

Yep, they came this week! I am so looking forward to getting them fitted -but alas will have to wait until September as I am flying to the UK in a week's time for a few weeks holiday. Whilst I am there, I am going to the Birmingham Festival Of Quilts. Does anyone know if there is going to be an APQS stand at the show? I will keep my eyes open - would love to meet others from the forum who happen to be there.

And when I return home to Oz, I can look forward to using my Bliss rails!

Hi Lyn, I too am very happy my Bliss system is here safely by sea (a few weeks now). However it is on the floor in front of my machine until I get the computerised side sorted (need to upgrade that system or make a complete change).

Linzi - thanks for the info, will catch up with you at the show. I will be there for all four days, so will have lots of time to see everything.

Lyn, I think we only waited for about 8 weeks, which isn't too long. Just got to wait until I get back from the UK to get it fitted! I am hoping the system will make quilting a bit less tiring. After having a frozen shoulder a while ago, I seem to tire easily.

Rowena - Hi - are you going to Adelaide this year?

How exciting! Getting Blissed! Congratulations. Going on Holiday and knowing you have Bliss to return to, how much better does it get?

It sounds like you have a wonderful holiday planned. Have fun at the quilt show and take some time to rest up and pamper yourself.

Originally posted by Janette

I'll be there to try a blissed Lucey then ....:)

Jeanette,

I wud love a blised Lucey but wud need to get rid of the Lenni.....only done 1 quilt on this head...... life has got in the way with grandchildren and chimneys crashing thru roofs etc........

Archived