Midwest Quilters Fun Day

August 11 will be here before we know it! I know some of you might want to come the night before to avoid two long drives on the same day. Those of you who have come before know I have lots of room. If you want to reserve a bed at my house let me know. Start thinking about what you want to bring to share (a project, tool, pattern, etc.). I'm really looking forward to our day.

Julie I would like to make my reservation please, so I dont have to get up at the crack of dawn. I also would like to put in a request of all of you quilters to show me how you mark your quilts to get them ready for quilting. I could use some more knowledge in this area for sure. Cant wait to meet the new additions for the midwest quilters!:D

I am sorry but I will have to decline. I so wanted to meet everyone new and looked forward to seeing everyone again. I have had to take extra vacation days so I have no more to take. I don't get off till 11pm and can't get to sleep right away, usually don't go to bed till 2am or so. Can't drive that far on 5 hours sleep. :(You gals have fun!!

Deb and Virginia, I have a room for each of you and i actually still have a bedroom available if anyone needs it. Why do my husband and I stay in a 5 bedroom house now that our kids are all grown? Because this is "home" to our kids and grandkids and we love having room for them and for company.

Archived