Midwest Quilters Fun Day

Yay! Only 6 days till we get together. If you're planning on coming Friday night you are welcome to come anytime that evening. I will be home no later than 6:30 p.m. and if you're coming Saturday morning you are welcome to come anytime at all. I am planning on serving brunch at 10 but coffee will be ready by 8:00 :). Remember to bring projects, tools, patterns, and anything else of interest to share. Fun!!

Deb, the only thing you need to bring is my correct address! :)

Sunflower, you will probably come north on I-29 and then west on I-80. Once you cross the Missouri River start watching for the Bellevue/Offutt exit. It comes pretty quickly. You'll come south maybe 4-5 miles to Cornhusker Rd. Turn left off the ramp and come to the next stoplight which is 15th St. Turn left there and turn left at the very next intersection which is Gregg Rd. Our house is the only one facing Gregg Rd. My address is 1511 Sunshine Blvd. in Bellevue. We are on the corner of Gregg Rd. and Sunshine Blvd. I'm looking forward to meeting you.

Hi, I was looking so forward to coming and meeting all of you, but I think we are taking the kids to the Iowa State Fair. It will be our last outing before school starts. It looks like I won't be able to make it. I should know tomorrow what our plans are.

Roxanne, don't worry about stopping at Panera. You know I love to cook. I'm planning a yummy brunch. My address is in Garmin but it will tell you to go around my neighborhood the long way. If you are coming from the Country Sampler on Center St. you will go east on Center to 680 and south to 80 east. Take the Bellevue exit and drive south 4-5 miles to Cornhusker Rd. Take a left off the ramp, a left at the next light (15th St.) and a left at the next intersection (Gregg Rd.). My house is on the corner of Gregg and Sunshine Blvd. and the address is 1511 Sunshine Blvd. If you're coming from Country Sampler on 84th St. you'll come south to Cornhusker Rd. (St. Columkille church will be on your left). Turn left and come about 9 miles west to 15th St. Then follow the directions above starting at 15th St. You can always call me if you get lost. 402-291-8349

Archived