ONLY 4 MORE WORK DAYS

On my real job that is. lol

I can't believe the time (as if you are sick of hearing about it).

Finally just 4 more DAYS and I"M FREE I"M FREE.

YEEEEEEEHAWWWWWW!!!!!

Thursday will be my LAST DAY TO SHIFT WORK.

Boy will I miss the money though. lololol

Grammie,

I am so happy for you. I have been watching your progress since I began lurking here. I am always amazed by the work you put out. I have wondered how you get it all done on top of your full time job, and still have time to post here. I can't wait to see what happens when you have even more time!

Best of luck to you!!!

Tina

That is great Tammie,

You have no idea what an incredible journey you are about to embark in, hold on for the ride, I know a great many blessings are in your future!;)

What shall Lee do with you now? :P

Guest Linda S

Woo hooo Grammie! Believe me, I'm not sick of hearing you say it. Most folks who know me can tell you I've been counting down for a much longer time than you have, and I have lots longer to go. But, it's only 968 days left now! :D I cannot WAIT to retire. Did I mention that I'm so jealous? ;)

Linda

Good for you Tammie. I have at least 5 more years, but I think I will need to stay about 9 more to be on top of this retirement thing. Five kids and lots of tuition bills (still have one in school for 3 1/2 more years), a husband who retired at 58 after a bi-pass operation, etc...

So, congratulations, I'm very happy for you.

Thats just great , Tammie :P

I like Shana's (QuiltMonkey) new name for you - SuperGrammie !!! I'm sure we will see lots of super things from you ;) Congratulations and no worries :) We are all very happy for you.

- Suzanne Moreno

Digitizing for CompuQuilter Instructor

cqdigi@charter.net

Tammie, I am so jealous, but I know you've worked you butt off to get to this point. Just remember that you are retired, so you only have to work when you want to. Don't get too overwhelmed with quilting that it becomes even more time consuming than the job you just left. I have no doubt that you will do great. I am definitely going to plan a trip to Texas so I can visit with you. Are there any quilt shows coming up in Texas this year?

Man Tammie...where did the time go, it just seems like yesterday that you announced that you would be leaving in 2007....Lord time Flies when you are having fun.

To echo the others....way to go, no looking back now, and raise one for me at your Retirement Party....Your furture is totally yours to command.

YEEEEEEHAAAAWWWW Grammie! I'm sure not sick of hearing you say it, in fact, I'm so happy for you I'm counting down with you! What is the exact day so we can all celebrate with you!

BTW, not seeing Manda here lately, I know they are in Colorado, are they ok? I have a sister in Ft Collins, CO.

Archived