Post Birthday Block Pictures Here

dtreusch

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a nice collection of a range of hearts mostly and other cute things Rona. Now I know what to do for you. Thank you for posting photos. Great ideas in here for blocks I haven't tried. I'm sure a lot of us are inspired.

Anybody else have photos to post? It would help others get an idea of what to do in making a block for you.

Reminder - three months left and if you are planning on doing a block for everyone on the list, then you should only have about 15 more to do (five each month). Good luck. We're on the home stretch now.

If you have received a block from someone, please put them at the top of your list and reciprocate fairly quickly if you haven't already sent them one.

Happy birthday to all!

Vicki

• 2 weeks later...

It sure is fun to see what you all have been doing. The pictures are great to have. Keep them coming. I think we are all enjoying viewing what has been sent.

"For all that we are about to receive, let us be truly grateful." This not only applies to food, but getting brithday block gifts from each other. Please take a moment to express your thankfulness to someone who put you first in their life for several minutes or even hours. That's a huge present and a great honor!

Hugs and kisses birthday gals. There are still three months left in the year to finish all the blocks you planned on doing. Keep up the great work.

Vicki

Vicki,

Your feathered star is fantastic. I have enjoyed going through this thread looking at all the blocks. I joined the chat group too late to sign up this year. Are you going to do it again? I hope so, it sounds like a lot of fun and what a memorable quilt to make at the end of the year.

Pamela

• 3 weeks later...

These are the beautiful blocks I\'ve received so far:

Left to Right

Top row: Barbara Goodson, Valerie Edwards, Lisa Thiessen, Kate Meyers

2nd row: Linda Card, Renae Gamel, Vicki Bohnhoff, Janet Armstrong

3rd row: Debbi Treusch, Judi Olson, Lorrie Houle, April Wright

4th row: Norece Embody, Ami Krenzel, Carol Hillary, Rita Kilpatrick

post--13461898661729_thumb.jpg

Archived