I see you...you see me!

Well, I finally broke down and added a photo to my profile. I don't feel anonymous any more, instead I feel kinda exposed. :mellow: Oh well, I'll get used to this, right along with all the other new things about the forum. I'm still not completely comfortable with the new format, but I'm sure that will get better the more I use it. I do like the way the photos open now, but I want a zoom lens! My eyes are getting so bad I find myself trying to get closer to the screen, like that's going to make the picture bigger. :lol: Anyway, just thought I'd say Hi!

Sharon,

That's a great picture! I feel like you do about the forum, but Heidi patiently answers all my questions. I really miss the way the pictures showed on the last forum because I wear trifocals and have floaters, right in the middle of my vision. Hopefully, they will move along with time and things will become easier using the forum.

I think it's wonderful to see the faces to the names!

I'm the first one to admit, I am NOT photogenic. Never have been, never will be!

Ask my family, I shy away from MOST pics!

But, in this APQS family situation, I think it's so helpful when we attend shows, we can see up the vender mall

isle...HEY....Look who I see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived