How do you delete a topic?

If some one has replied to your topic then your topic can't be deleted but if not go to the edit section under the right of your topic you will see 'Use full Editor' from there you can delete all of your text!

A lot of the editing options are already set by the main forum administrator.

A 'Delete' button could be an option but it's not on this forum?

Would be handy though????

Another handy option would enable us to edit the topic title if we have updated with addition information or photos.....just saying incase Dawn would like to add to her list....

May be we should start a list???

Spell check is not there. I will have to see if it can be added. In the meantime, you may be able to set your computer settings to check the spelling for you. Today I'm using my MAC to read the forum for example, and Safari has the option to check and correct my spelling on the "edit" tab of the browser settings.

Kristina,

I may only be able to see these options at the admin level, so this may not apply. When you view a post on your screen, do you see the word "Delete" next to the buttons called MultiQuote and Quote? If so, if you scroll over the word, it becomes active and you may be able to edit or delete your post. However, there is a built-in time limit that may impact the ability to go back and edit or delete a post. This link to the Help File describes editing posts:

http://forum.apqs.com/index.php?app=core&module=help

Archived