Hydraulic lift

Hi, I'm pretty excited as I've just saved enough money to get bliss for my millie. Now my DH is wondering if I should also add the hydraulic lifts while we are rearranging the machine--save him time and effort in the long run.

Just how much do you use the lifts if you have them?

I do have a sore back on occasion if I quilt too many hours in a few days but that comes and goes. Would having the lifts help prevent back problems? How often do you adjust the height of the machine if you do have the lifts?

Lots of questions, I know but it is a bit of a big decision to make without some help.

Thanks

Guest Linda S

Liz - hydraulic lifts are the bomb! I've had a three-level spinal fusion, so I use mine lots. Just moving the table up or down a few inches can really make it so I can go on quilting for a few more hours. No need to break the bank on the lifts though. Try this link: http://tinyurl.com/3s3dvzb I bought the third one down, the MLS-0003, which will give you 11.8 inches of lift. The legs need to be bolted onto your table using U-bolts, but it works well and is easy to install. The cost is only about $800.

Wow!c Listen to us! Get the lift. Your back will love love love you for it/ I ended up in PT twice a week and now the lift, no more PT or hurting back!!!!!! I change the height constantly!!! Even while doing a panto. The change in the height helps me so much! Best money I've spent!!!

Archived