Village Quilt Update and I Owe Someone Here a Thank You!!

Just an update for my pals who asked me to let them know how the village quilt was received...she loved it!!  I was SO worried but she seems to be really happy and posted all about it on Facebook and on her blog (www.mybrownbagstudio.com) so I am thrilled!!!  Yay!!!  I feel like a real big girl long arm quilter now!!!  Hahahaha!  :)

ALSO - my Hubby hijacked my APQS account...somebody here helped him with a birthday gift for me!!!  Whoever that was, THANK YOU!  He picked me up a Navigator by USAUS and I love it.  It's just what I needed (even though  I didn't know it hahaha) and I'm ecstatic.  Means a lot that someone here would be such a sweetie and chat with my Hubby, AND it's just the sweetest thing that he would come on here searching for a nice gift for me.  

This right here is a happy girl!  Thanks guys for being such a wonderful group!  ;)

Valerie, that's great that your customer was happy with her quilt...yay! :) :) Your quilting on that was just beautiful! Happy birthday...and what a sweet hubby you have! I'm not sure what a navigator is...will have to look it up.

Thanks guys!!  Carol, I had never heard of it either!!  Someone here suggested it to my Husband to buy for me!!  I have gone back and forth over micro handles and this was a less expensive alternative for now.  It can be used for quilting small designs and it's beveled for going around applique.  I like it because it's boomerang shaped.  It actually reminds me of Deloa's Applique Guide but it's longer...I want that one too because I think they'll each be really useful for different projects.

Here's a link to the blog post for anyone interested in seeing the quilt!

http://www.mybrownbagstudio.com/2013/03/my-village-sampler-quilt.html

Archived