Long Arm Rulers

Well I'm sitting here in Columbus watching my daughters dog who is 12 and not very entertaining LOL. Anyhow I'm so bored I thought I would do some shopping and of course its for quilting. I was wondering what are the rulers everyone uses for quilting the rays? I bet my DH will be happy when I'm home so the credit card bill goes down.

Thanks Lisa that's the one I couldn't think of it for anything. Valerie I live in Mantua Ohio, I'm only in Columbus to watch my daughters dog for 2 weeks while she is on surgical rotation. Yah I get to go home today soon as she does a treatment on an Alpaca. It's been a long two weeks but as I keep saying soon she will graduate and come home. Only 44 days and 2 hours am I counting? Where are you located Valerie?

Corey thank you. I have all of Deloa's rulers and use them all the time, especially the applique one. I wanted to do rays on a quilt when I get home and I probably could use the boomerangs but I think it might be easier with the rays so I get the measurements exact.

Thanks Lisa that's the one I couldn't think of it for anything. Valerie I live in Mantua Ohio, I'm only in Columbus to watch my daughters dog for 2 weeks while she is on surgical rotation. Yah I get to go home today soon as she does a treatment on an Alpaca. It's been a long two weeks but as I keep saying soon she will graduate and come home. Only 44 days and 2 hours am I counting? Where are you located Valerie?

Not sure where Mantua is - I'm about an hour east of Cleveland, near the Ohio/PA line.  Sounds like your daughter has an exciting job!!  Wow!!  (I live down the road from an Alpaca farm by the way, hahaha!)

Valerie we are pretty close to each other about 45 minutes apart. I am close to Ravenna and Streetsboro south of Cleveland. Maybe sometime we can meet for lunch. My daughter is going to OSU to be a vet so she will be working up here when she graduates in May. It's required they all work on large animals but she is specializing in small animals. Next week she works on horses for equine. After this week she said she will never own a llama. LOL

Archived