Need suggestions for memory quilt for Gift of Life.

Since losing our daughter, my DH and I have become very active with Gift of Life. April was an organ donor. What a great organization. We have a lot of charity events and donor recognition events. We invite every organ donor's family to construct a quilt block honoring their loved one. The blocks are then put together in to a quilt that is displayed at all of our events and they are also displayed online at the Michigan GOL website. Well, I have just taken over assembling the quilts. You can not imagine the beauty of the wonderful quilt blocks, which all come with a memory letter enclosed. I feel so honored to be doing this. 

I am wondering if anyone may have some suggestions for how to handle the letters. I don't believe that they have done anything with them in the past. I would love to find a way to "store" them in some way that can be kept with the quilt. The loving memories of these family members should be viewed by others who admire the quilts.  I was thinking of making a small scrapbook of sorts to go with each quilt, but I'm not sure if that would work. (And I don't scrapbook). Any suggestions. 

Archived