2006 MILLENIUM 10Ft Table Light Bar & Tons of Extras Massachusetts 9000.00 SALE PENDING

Selling my 2006 Millenium with 10 foot frame and fabric auto feed

She just had a spa treatment with upgraded boards, worn parts replaced, M&M wheels, interchangeable hopping foot that cost 1100.00. I also have a bunch of ,needles, bobbin cases, prewounds, thread, needles, and much more. I am in western Massachusetts. The machine runs like new since Amy serviced her. My husband also made a wonderful light bar with LED lights and it has the automatic feed with foot pedal which is a dream! Has the laser pointer for pantos.

Asking price is 9000.00.

Also included is the ruler mate large ruler plate.

I am selling this to upgrade to a newer Millie with a longer frame. Never needed it but our move has given me a much larger space to be able to expand!

Questions or more information can be obtained by calling me at 413-245-4354.

I am also offering a free class on use when it is picked up.

post-12587-0-78997000-1378209744_thumb.jpg

post-12587-0-79106800-1378209754_thumb.jpg

post-12587-0-96771000-1378209764_thumb.jpg

post-12587-0-88016400-1378209779_thumb.jpg

I am not sure on the quilt path but my understanding is it is for 2008 and newer machines, maybe someone can chime in on this as well as the warranty. I know my experience is the customer service is wonderful whether you are the first or fourth owner really dosent matter to them, they help everyone. I never had a problem and Amy in service is wonderful!

• 2 weeks later...

The Millennium is our top of the line machine. It comes standard with stitch regulator, channel locks, one stitch up/down. The seller stated that it also has Auto Fabric Advance, which is an upgrade of $1350. QUILT PATH can be added to any APQS machine that is stitch regulated.

I have a 2006 Millie which has the fluorescent tube light bar, instead of the new LED lights. I moved the light bar behind the needle bar to give better visibility. Very easy to do!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Do you still have your machine for sale? I am looking for a longarm and your machine has so many of the things on it I'm looking for. I took someone's advice and made a list of things I would like to have and things I can live without. What kind of software can be added to this machine and another question can this system be upgraded to the bliss? I hear people on here really like the bliss system. Thank you for your time :)

Hi, yes the machine is still available and bliss can be added to the machine. They will send new rails, poles, and a new carriage. I checked with Amy and it is 3000.00 to add bliss. I understand the quilt path does not work with any machine under 2008 however many people use intelliquilter and others on this no problem.

Thanks

Sandy

Previously on the this, it was asked about Quilt Path. I am I stalling it on a 2002 so yes it will work on your new machine. You will love her. I don't have bliss on mine, never felt I needed it. Bliss is great tho, I have played on one with bliss. Yell if you need help or have any questions

Shirley

Archived