Can you help me find this fabric?

I need at least one more yard of a 1930"s reproduction fabric.  I have no idea how old it is but it is certainly not recent.  It is that '30's green with irregularly spaced cream polka dots about 1/4" big.  The selvage says DARLENE ZIMMERMAN FOR CHANTECLAIRE.  Can't load a photo right now.  If you have it in your stash, I'd be happy to pay you for it or trade something.  If anyone could give me a lead on a store that still has some, I would really appreciate it.  Thanks much!  Nancy in Tucson

Day Two:   OH MY GOODNESS!  Someone is looking out for me.  I checked the basket again and found another piece of the same fabric.  It'a oddly shaped and it isn't a yard's worth but I think I can make it work.  Thanks so much to all who tried to help!  Nancy

Tried that one too.  Thanks but it's not there either.  It's just a simple cream polka dot on a mid-green background.  Wouldn't necessarily be recognizable as a 30's repro fabric except that it's by Darlene Zimmerman and it is that soft, middle green so common in the 1930's.  Any other ideas would be appreciated.  Thanks to all, Nancy

post-2938-0-58524900-1373418276_thumb.jpgSharonarooni:

That is so sweet of you.  I'm going to try to attach pics.  Now I feel like a pioneer woman making patchwork when materials were scarce.  I found another small piece of the fabric in my stash but it's so close.  I'm piecing small bits to come up with enough to make all the sashing.  I guess no good deed goes unpunished. I received a quilt top containing 20 Dresden Plate blocks from a non-quilter along with some vintage linens.  She practically gave me the linens and then threw in the quilt top made by a grandmother.  The quilt top was not well made and also very stained.  I cut it apart, cut the blocks down in size and wanted to put the best blocks back together & make a quilt as a surprise for her.  

If I can get these photos to post, and if anyone can find more of this fabric for me, I could take the quilt a lot further.  Thanks again, Nancy

post-2938-0-92160700-1373418353_thumb.jpg

Archived