Where Do You Buy Your Water Soluble Thread?

I'm trying to find a good water soluble thread for a decent price.  I'm thinking 500-1,000 yards should be more than enough for a couple of projects, I don't want to keep too much on hand in case it goes bad before I use it again.  I have a wholesale account with Superior but the shipping is almost as much as the thread and I don't need anything else from them.  Anyone have a good resource with reasonable shipping?  Thanks!  :)

Also - BobbinCentral is a thought but there is a minimum and I don't need any other thread right now.  Hoping to buy just the one thing for now - only other thing I need for this project is a prepackaged black batt and a prepackaged wool batt.  Maybe somewhere sells both the batting and the thread so I could make the shipping worthwhile?

Thank you guys!  You all are the BEST!

Shirley I received an email from Patsy Thompson this evening and she said she may have some Vanish in the warehouse!  WOOT!  I am ordering more Invisafil from her so if for some reason she isn't able to get the Vanish to toss in with my order I will contact you!!  THANK YOU for your kindness!  I seriously love that about the people on this forum.  :)

Joanne - this is great to know about Fil Tec's water soluble thread.  I really like Glide and order quite a bit of it so I may try it in the future.

Linda - I think Jo Anns does have Dritz water soluble thread but I believe it's the 100yd spools and I need LOTS!  :)  Thank you for your suggestion though - I am grateful that there are those who are willing to come out and offer their help!  :)

Lynn - THANK YOU!  They don't carry a water soluble but they DO carry some other threads I want.  :)

Archived