Ropes and Wrangler Quilt

Some of you may remember the unusual Cowboy Quilt pic I posted not long. It is up for auction at the Houston Livestock Rodeo along with many quilts to raise money for scholarships and such.

I know I received alot of funny comments about the without a shirt cowboy quilt (lol) but lets hope it brings lots of money for a good cause. lol

Here's a link.

http://www.rodeohoustonauction.com/cgi-bin/auction.cgi?action=ProductList&CategoryID=0019002

The pic isn't a really good one on their site but hey who knows. All the quilts are on auction I believe until March 18th.

Have a good weekend everyone.

post--13461897936028_thumb.jpg

Grammie, how could ANYONE forget those sexy muscle-clad cowboys in that quilt? Not me, baby...hubba-hubba!! :P I just checked the auction, found the quilt and it has some bidders and the current auction price is up there! Best wishes to you Tammie, that your quilt rakes in the big bucks!

Beeeeautiful job on that quilting, Grammie! Thanks for showing it to us. That is fabulous. Shana's right, how could we forget when there's quilted pictures like that to remind us. Ahh.... John Wayne..... all them ol' westerns on a Saturday afternoon in summer....

Thanks for the info, Tammie....I just can't imagen why you would get a lot of Texas quilts...LOL:P::D

I knew I had seen it....just couldn't recall...I think it is called a senior moment...LOL...not that I have any....:P

Cheryl Mathre

Stone Creek Quilting

Sandy Hook, VA

Good Luck Tammie - and for a good cause too!

Pam - I just saw that fabric the other day on a website - the construction

works - made me think back to the Cowboys right away!! Of course they

had sweet sexy ladies too with the 36"- 24"- 36" figure... as if I would use

THAT over the cowboys!!!! Oh - but just think of what you could quilt

around that one though!!:D

Archived