how to videos

I have been looking on the internet and watching Youtube videos of background fills and border designs. I have found several that show you what all the designs look like stitched out, or that stitch them super fast.

WHere can I find a couple good videos that show step by step how to create nice looking background fills and border designs done freehand?

I have learned lots from Cindy Needham's Craftsy classes! Watch for sales. Yesterday I was able to purchase her Wholecloth class for $14.99. She is a wonderful teacher who shares many tips and will get back with you if you have a question. I like that I can re-watch as many times as I like.

I ditto Cindy's classes are fabulous. I have taken her Linen Ladies class in Sacramento, and love her work. It sounds like her Design It, Quilt It Craftsy class may be for you. There ares many other talented teachers on Craftsy as well.

I think Myrna Ficken has a background fill DVD, I don't own any of them but, have taken a few classes from her in person. Her website is www.aquilterschoice.com.

I have Myrna's video for background fill called "Just do it" that I recently watched again and would part with.  If you are interested, send me a private message.....

Sharon Schamber has several videos too, I bought a bunch of them at MQX but haven't watched them all yet....you could check her website...

Archived