Moxie meeting October 11, 2014

Hey you Northwestern quilters! Moxies at my house on Saturday, October 11th.

Any and all are invited. You become an official Moxie just by attending. ;)

For those who don't know, we have a casual group of longarmers and wannabees who meet several times a year. Portland Oregon seems to be the hub, but members are as far-flung as Eugene OR (hi Linda S and Ellen!) all the way to Seattle. Barb M used to come from "almost Idaho" and we're so happy she is this side of the mountains now!

I'm in Olympia. Meeting starts around 10 am and finishes around 3, depending on how many side-trips are planned. Shipwreck Beads is close to me, as well as Bayside Quilting and Ruby Street Quiltworks. 

If you're interested, email me and I'll send my address and answer any questions you may have.

lindarech@comcast.net

Ellen and I have dropped off the Moxie radar.  While we loved coming and seeing you all for the most part, some over-the-top political rants on Facebook by a few members made it impossible for me to feel good about sitting in the same room with some people who could espouse such hatred.  We will miss the rest of you, who we thoroughly enjoyed.  Will also miss the pretty quilts and quilting.  

Archived