Block or Fabric Swap

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bonnie,

I probably should have kept a list of participants, but I didn't.  I just tagged each return with the number of strips it should contain and moved ahead accordingly.  I think there were five swappers in the final tally. 

Yes, I did see the gift card.  Thank you so much.  Now I get to play and go shopping.  Yea!!!  Thank you!  :D

And Terry, thank you for the great little bag.  I love that it is made from selvage edges.  I've always wanted to make one, but trim my selvages too close to be used for much else afterwards.  What a nice surprise when I opened your box.  Thank you!  :D

And thank you too to everyone that participated in the swap.  As promised, I rewrapped mine and will put it under the tree.  I'm not even sure if I remember what I put in my box, so it really will be a surprise.  :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

I finished piecing a lap quilt today, used up all strips from the swap & added more from my stash to make the 2nd lap quilt.

"Coin Collecting" pattern & SewBatik tonal fabric were used

Sorry, no pictures, I am maxed out here & haven't decided if I will Blog or use Flicker acct. in the future. I don't like to maintain my website so I closed my acct.

I finished piecing a lap quilt today, used up all strips from the swap & added more from my stash to make the 2nd lap quilt.

"Coin Collecting" pattern & SewBatik tonal fabric were used

Sorry, no pictures, I am maxed out here & haven't decided if I will Blog or use Flicker acct. in the future. I don't like to maintain my website so I closed my acct.

Gorey, Flickr is so easy, even I set up an account! :P

Archived