Millie going on a vacation

My Millie is going on a vacay to Iowa in a couple of days. Not my choice for a winter outing, but she needs a spa treatment. She'll get to meet all the talented techs that I've only talked to on the phone.

My plan (you know about plans, right?) is to dig out and re-do the studio. New leaders will be attached, design books organized, stuff donated and tossed, tools analyzed as to which I like and use and which were a bad idea, piecing books moved into the sewing room, some deep cleaning, and maybe some painting.

I'll be offering some things for sale and some things free for postage. 

I guess January is the best month to start fresh!   ;)

Linda you will be so glad you did this, I sent mine in last August and I loved the time I had to organize my studio and finish some other projects that had been hanging over my head.  Then when she came back I was ready to quilt again PLUS, she ran so well!  Are you getting those interchangeable feet?

I LOVE my interchangeable feet!  I was doing ruler work and had the biggest one on.  I never can remember the names.  Then doing some fine background fill and was having difficulty seeing where I was going.  On with the low profile with the open toe!  Wonderful!  What a great idea for APQS to come up with. 

Archived