CL storage solution

Oma

Recently we were talking about storage ideas for the CL boards.  I posted a pic of a box I liked and had purchased plans to make one.  Nancy (aka Nanbug) sent me pics of her storage solution.  She said her husband made it and hopefully she will chime in.  She wasn't able to post pics of hers so I told her I would.  This is a great storage idea.  Thanks Nancy.

Hi Mercedes yes that is plexiglass with holes drilled and he just used tie ties to hold the plexiglass in place. He bought the metro shelving from McMaster Carr and Supply only because that's where he works and I think Lowes had similar shelving. Thanks Oma for posting that for me.

I have rolling storage cart with drawers that I keep all of my tools, scissors, seam ripper, etc in.  I've been looking for one 1" longer so that I could stack my groovy boards in but haven't found one yet.  Your rolling storage cart is perfect.  Now I know what to look for.

Thanks for posting.

David

Madelyn he didn't put plexiglass on the front and back but you could do that.  I haven't had any problem with them falling when I move it around I put one of the boards behind the main vertical support and it seems to stay in place pretty good. I also have a mirror I lay on top and put it under my Millie to look at the back stitches I just didn't have it laying on there because I have been painting and rearranging the quilt room so not everything is back in place yet.

Archived