Mille's Velcro on the brake assembly

Help!

Please, could someone tell me how to replace the velcro on the brake assembly. All I have is a lot of sticky on the backing roller and one piece of the 'soft' part of velcro on the upper clamp with the handle.

I've got the GooGone out and new industrial strength velcro. Where and what type piece of velcro goes back on when all the mess is cleaned off? Thanks so much for your help here, AGAIN!

• 1 year later...

My velco for the brake is a goner. Have tried to work with it a few times and it is a bust.......... I like the idea of the shelf liner stuff - what weight should I use. I know there are various products on the market. Should I make sure to get the rubber maid brand........

thanks - plan to get to the store 1st thing in the morning so I can get going again!!

Sherry - you ought to sell the prints - they are so wonderful - actually one would be great in my CA home - perfect colors and just the right amount of wildness...........:D I wish I had your artistic abilities - I learned long ago that I am a better technician. I just love seeing what you will come up with next.........

Have a good night and again thanks....... off to the store in the am.

Hi Meg

Thanks for the vote of confidance! My daughters fought over this piece so I had copies printed off the original before quilting. I had them framed and now they will each get a copy! I found these 12X12" frames on clearance at Joann's so the costs were pretty affordable. After I get the original quilted I will use that 50% off coupon I get from Joann every week and have it custom framed.

If you truly are interested in having a copy of the print, I will get them up on my website for sale.

post--13461900816192_thumb.jpg

WOW! Really? How exciting is that! Thank you so much for your interest, I am humbled and flabbergasted and oh sooooo excited that it is appreciated! Before I get it uploaded I need to set a price point. Anybody have suggestions? I have never sold prints before and have NO idea what to ask.

Open to suggestions and thanks for making my day!!

Archived