Quilted Treasures

I'm not having a lot of luck with this stuff coming off. Scoring did help some, but I am still getting stuff stuck to the back and it is very difficult to get off. I have 2 that are partially done, but still stuff is stuck and I need to get it off, and I have 4 more to do, and I really dread trying to tackle them.

What if I soak them in water...do you think that would take off the access, or not.

DH even felt sorry for me and tried to help....I am hiding next time I work on it...his looks worse than mine and now I get to go back and fix his ;)

I was having a hard time with the paper backing also...I contacted the company on their website and received a nice email and a nice phone call. They had a batch of the sheets that are not like they should be. The company replaced my whole box of Printed Treasures and I have not had a problem since.

Good Luck!

I think you got a bad box. I did a quilt with 30 photos done on individual sheets of Printed Treasures. (Three different boxes. Two bought at one store and one at a different store) I had no problem once I scored the back. If you do a X from corner to corner it helps.

Sorry you are having such a problem. I would ask them to replace your box.

I have also had nothing but problems trying to get the paper off the back. :mad: I've thought about contacting the company but never did. I think I will now. I like the feel of the fabric, but I refuse to fight getting the paper off especially when you consider how expensive this stuff is.

I do a lecture/demo about photo quilts at a LQS. I tried several different brands of photo paper, made a quilt with all the different kinds...and washed it several times. The Printed Treasures by far retained the color of the photos...and it is the easiest to quilt(I hate quilting on the photos!)

Do contact the company, the paper should not be hard to peel off...and I agree it is expensive stuff!

Archived