Long Arm WILL NOT SEW

COULD SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ALL BUTTONS WORKS EXCEPT THE BLUE BUTTON WILL NOT COME ON I HAVE 36 TWIN SIZE QUILTS THAT I NEED TO GET MADE AND QUILTED BY JULY I HAVE 14 MADE WAS QUILTING YESTERDAY WITH THE COMPUTER QUILTER WENT TO DO SOME FREE HAND AND IT WOULD COME ON PLEASE HELP.BRENDA

I had trouble with the blue button on the back of the Millenium. I needed a new mushroom thingy. They sent it right out and we replaced it and sent the one that did not work back. Now it is working fine. My problem is I am not a good quilter. I just keep ruining my tops. They are all mine so it doesn't matter that much. I give most of them away, mostly to family members but I did donate a few to some church bazaars in the area.

Hi this is janey530, did you get my email? I had the same thing happen to me this am but I managed to fix it by shutting the machine off(after turning the speed indicator down in the back side) after 10 minutes i turned it back on and apparently the computer reset itself. good luck, janey

Hi QuiltingLady63

Are you trying to use your machine in CQ mode of freehand Milli?

Take a look at the small circuit board that is under the back right hand handle. Are the plugs all secure in the three sockets, one may have come loose - the one on the far right is the most likely as it is the plug for the right hand mushroom head.

You can test the machine in NON- CQ mode by unplugging the two plugs from the circuit board and plugging them back together with each other - this eliminates the CQ - does it work?

If it works without CQ, then take a look at the six pin plugs again and see if any of the wires into the plug have come loose.

Let us know how you go.

Sue in Australia

Glad to know you are up and running again. I'd say the wire got caught up on something. Try getting some plastic wire ties and tying it close to the machine so it can't move. At the back of the machine is a long back plate and it is screwed in at the bottom - Ihave a small wire clamp here that holds the main black electrical power cord and I have my CQ wires tied to it as it doesn't move. I can't send a photo just now as my machine is on its way to a show but ask if my explanation is not clear.

Sue in Australia

Archived