GOOD NEWS FOR DH

Hi all. I just wanted to give all of you the good news. Bill went into have a 2nd CTScan this last Monday and we saw the Dr this morning and his tumor has shrunk from 4.0 cm to 2.5 cm. PRAISE THE LORD. He is doing quite well on this second round of chemo along with another medication. The pill that he takes has caused a rash, but that is a very mild side effect, so we are treating it with OTC cream. This chemo will continue for another 12 weeks and then the Dr will let us know what next. He never tells us more than we need to know and I think that is a good thing. Then we aren't going thru the what if's all the time. Anyway, Thank you all so much for your prayers and thoughts coming our way. We are both very grateful and appreciative of this group. What a great support you are, even if I'm not posting very often, I'm reading all the other posts. Keeps my spirit high.

Pat,

That is just the best news ever!

It takes alot to keep a great guy like Bill down! I know better days are ahead for you guys, keep the failth!;)

Love, Linda

I am so happy to hear the treatment is working and your DH is coming along with his treatment. Will keep both of you in my prayers. We have had prayers answered this week. My sister had surgery where they removed eight feet of intestine, took out all lymphnodes in that area and sliced off part of her pancreas. The biopsies all came back clear. We are so thankful. God does hear and answer prayers.

Beverly

Archived