Guess who maybe coming to my house? Update

Imagine my excitement when I got a call from Michael from CL asking me if he could deliver my new king zizzag possibly next Sunday. He and Kay are visiting their daughter and since I live a couple of hours away, he thought that it would be nice to bring it on over and I could invite a couple of LA'ers over for a demo. I already had two people in mind that are within distance. Wow, a new tool and the man and his wife in person. Keep you fingers crossed that it all pans out! I feel so privileged.

Hi Joanne,

That is way too cool! Delivered to your door and your very own demo, I'd be doing the happy dance and some!

My large templates are enjoying a looooong ocean voyage, still weeks away me thinks. I guess I'll love them all the more when they arrive.

btw Is it actually Michaels voice on the CL demos? I even hear it in my head as I read the CL instructions lol It's very soothing. I've only "spoken" to him via e-mail so no idea what he sounds like in real life

Cheers and enjoy

Satu

Guess who just call me on the telephone?

Yep, Michael just rang to say "Hi" and yes it is his voice on the demos! lol

When I got off the phone my DD said "Duh mum, you told him to have a great day and I think its night time there in Canada. So have a great evening Michael, and thanks for the call

Cheers

Satu

Love this forum :)

Lucky, lucky you!! My friend Shelly and I just put the CL on today. With a little help from her husband John. Shelly and I did not have enough muscle to get the two bars to come undone so we could adjust the height. Anyhow John made short work of it. He also took about five minutes to put the stylus part on. So we are excited!! Going to try out the Quilters Fan tomorrow. I hope we like this as much as everyone seems to love theirs. Thanks Linda- Ramona. Your email gave me the push I needed.

Beverly

I tried to edit my post twice, but it wouldn't take it. Another how to under FQA's

Anyway, just wanted to let you know that Michael's daughter had other plans so Michael and Kay's visit is not going to happen. Thanks anyway for thinking about the possibility. It did spark me to try and start a LA'ers guild in my area. I know of several that I haven't met and I think it would be fun if the interest is there.

Just wanted to note why I decided to purchase the zigzag. I saw a finished quilt where the quilter (sorry can't remember right now the name) used a great design on the background that really caught my eye, otherwise I don't think I would have gone for it. So there you have it seeing is spending lol. I'll post pictures when I finally use it.

Archived