Bottom Line on Top?

Good morning you all,

Miss me? Haha....can any of you seasoned La"ers tell me if I can use bottom line on Top? I have a rush job and I don't have So Fine in the color I need for the Top, so I am wondering if Bottom Line is strong enough. Thanks for your help.

Hi Monika!

Yah, I sure do miss seeing you on the chat board. But, I know that you are super duper busy doing your quilting thing. I am so proud of you! :)

When you have a chance every once in a while, just pop in to say hi so I can see your bright smiley avatar image on the left side of the monitor.

Hey Shana, been thinking about you...howitgoin??? I saw you did some gorgeous sunbeams? Way to go, looked real nice. I finished the quilt this morning, it was a rush job. People here visiting from Australia, going back tomorrow wanted something to reming them. Well, what better than a Quilt wth Moose, Elk and Black bear? I got the order last night, pieced it, and quilted it this morning. They are happy, I am a few buck richer and my quilts are going overseas. Getting closer to my classes in september, I look forward to them. Will learn soooo much I hear.

I'll pop in now and then. I have 2 stores on Etsy now, and they keep me super busy as well as the tourists here, buying my quilts, cant keep up.

Take care y'all.

Hello Patty...you should be able to buy BL anywhere you get long arm supplies, I think even APQS sells it, do a google sarch for longarm supplies and I am sure you'll find Superior thread . I get my supply from www.longarmsupplies.com in BC.

Archived